How many times have you woken up in the morning thinking, ‘X days before weekend starts… and ends in like 3 seconds’? Apparently, the day shapes up better when X </= 0.
Ignoring the risk of sounding philosophical, life is not all about fast cars and women. In fact sometimes I strongly feel that I would never ever get (into) either; unless it is someone else’s in which case both end up looking that much faster, forbidden and fantastic(er?) – Not necessarily in that order.
Gradually witnessing myself aging and growing too old to read, I now intend boring others. Seriously, in the pretense of some self- satisfying entertainment when you read all the gibberish that someone writes to their orgasm that we don’t ever feel, don’t we ever feel, ‘if this can be made into a book, I can at least blog’. Well, I did and this Thatgirl offered to team-up.
Oh! So here I am, sitting and scheming for conquering the world and she says ‘Words can do it better than everything’. Damn…
What do I have to offer? All that I do is drink, play a wide array of sports, drink, eat, drink, sleep, drink, loiter, drink and yeah I forgot to mention beer. Feel free to add it anywhere (or everywhere) in the mix and presto (!) you just created my favourite schedule. What I didn’t mention is that I slog like a snail for peanuts, read as, working a desk-job to pay for my drinks. I do have a boss that I crib about, to the length of ‘go up to the moon and back’ 986 times and get bored to crib further, but still have an Andromeda Galactical sized complaint list. God can’t be everywhere to punish you for being human, he created bosses. Wait… Is that even right? So I can’t be talking about him either, I can’t afford to live on donations of highly epithetical souls – IT problems aplenty you see!!!
And then the assurance came, I ain’t writing anything about my failed relationships or the late-mid-to-end-life crisis or about my supervisor at work. Only instances that I can feel happy about and aren’t cringe inducing would be scribbled down.
Loading…
No comments:
Post a Comment