
Who said Tennis is a serious game? (Okeey.. I can see TDAlpha glaring at me already)
Yes Tennis is a very serious game, and I know nothing about it - except for celebrity gawking! And then I came across these pictures and I had to share it out with the world and to you, TDAlpha that not everything is serious at the court - at least not to us.
2
3.
4.
5.
7. Aah.. Someone knows what they are doing
8.
9.
11
12
And I promise I won't joke around such serious matters any more. What do you think? Share with us at the comments section.
I am going to fun celebrity sighting and to learn a *little bit* about tennis this month at #ACO2016 at Chennai. Why not join me!
PS: You do remember about our giveaway? Win 2 Brown class ticket for the 4th January 2016 match at the SDAT Tennis Stadium in Chennai. Go do your thing right NOW!







No comments:
Post a Comment