Full sleeve shirts and pressed cotton chinos on a cool and rainy
Monday morning; heading to office!!! Schools are off due to rain, (note:
for teachers also) we office goers are just that expendable that it
doesn’t matter if it pours or we flow off with the floods into the Bay
of Bengal. Let’s see what the week has in store for me, if I do survive
through it – Monday, Tuesday and very other day except Sunday, this
Picasso of a banker (me) has to the office equivalent of painting my
neighbor’s fence at work and hope for some blessed soul to buy me beer
after 1800 hours. On Sunday am planning on skipping my customary beer
and sticking strictly to some whiskey that can carry me through to next
Saturday with just beer on working days.
At times I wonder why people take the pain of repeating something you said, irrespective of when and why. If what you said is important, it doesn’t need reiteration and if it isn’t it doesn’t deserve a repeat mention. Why don’t we just accept the reality and move on? It amazes me how people just assume that they can brute force stuff into your brain. Come on, there is a reason why we all have skulls that words cant bore (pun intended) through.
At times I wonder why people take the pain of repeating something you said, irrespective of when and why. If what you said is important, it doesn’t need reiteration and if it isn’t it doesn’t deserve a repeat mention. Why don’t we just accept the reality and move on? It amazes me how people just assume that they can brute force stuff into your brain. Come on, there is a reason why we all have skulls that words cant bore (pun intended) through.
I guess if I wanted you to repeat anything you said I will politely go, ‘pardon me, but can you repeat what you said?’ or something on those lines. Bosses, wifes (deliberately not wives) and parents, not necessarily in that order for everyone, somehow seem to have mastered the knack of irritating the living fuck out of you and bask in the glory of having succeeded in chasing you around from their constant buzzing on the same insane. Ugh people…
Loading…

No comments:
Post a Comment